Serie COMMERCIAL STYLE
Articolo 171N LF - 172N LF
handle, white grip.
• Pressure rating 600 WOG-150 WSP.
• Temperature range -4°F to 366°F.
• Blow out proof stem, T.E.A. coated LF brass ball.
• P.T.F.E seats, seals, and thrust washer.
• Adjustable stem packing.
• 100% electronically tested in the open and closed position at 80 psi.
• Valve to be used in fully open or fully closed position.
• ANSI B1.20.1 connections.
171N LF: LEVER HANDLE - size 1/4” to 2”.
171L LF: LOCKING HANDLE - size 1/4” to 2”.
172N LF: T-HANDLE size 1/4” to 1”.
171S LF: BALL AND STEM IN STAINLESS STEEL AISI 316 - SIZE 1/4” - 2”.
For sizes 2 1/2” , 3” and 4” see 161N LF.
* lead free refers to the wetted surface of pipe, fittings and fixtures in potable water systems that have a weighted average lead content= 0,25%.Source: California health & Safety code (116875). Vermont Act 193
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.