Serie COMMERCIAL STYLE
Articolo 1715 LF - 1725 LF
• Pressure rating 600 WOG-150 WSP.
• Temperature range -4°F to 366°F.
• Blow out proof stem, T.E.A. coated LF brass ball.
• P.T.F.E seats, seals, and thrust washer.
• Adjustable stem packing.
• 100% electronically tested in the open and closed position at 80 psi.
• Valve to be used in fully open or fully closed position.
• ANSI B16.18 connections.
TRADITIONAL SWEATING PROCEDURES RECOMMENDED.
1715 LF: LEVER HANDLE size 1/2” to 2”.
1725 LF: T-HANDLE size 1/2” to 1”.
* lead free refers to the wetted surface of pipe, fittings and fixtures in potable water systems that have a weighted average lead content= 0,25%.Source: California health & Safety code (116875). Vermont Act 193
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.